• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS - Fish Tank Fire Sale!

rich_one

Members
Okay, okay... calm down! I'm not getting out of the hobby. I have FINALLY found my BIG tank! Need to make room!!! For sale immediately, pick up only:

90 gallon tank, light & cast iron stand - $200/obo

75 gallon tank, light & wood cabinet stand - $150/obo

55 gallon tank, light (w/ built-in moonlights), black wood cabinet stand, glass tops, black wood canopy - $200/obo

90 gallon comes with unknown brand power filter. 75 gallon does not come with filter. 55 gallon comes with AC70.

PM me for questions. Tanks can be seen in the videos in the link below. Decor in tanks is not included (Midas pair is in the 90 gallon, plastic plants in the 55 gallon, and nics and freddies, etc. in the 75 gallon):

http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15537

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Balzanni looking good Rich!!!!!!!!! Are you keeping all your fish to stock the 300?
Actually, not geting the 300. Cannot find anyone who makes me feel confident about it being resealed. Instead... getting a 210 gallon!

-Rich

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Is it acrylic? I remember perfecto used to make a 7 foot 265. Have you done the calculations to be sure yours is a 210?
Either way, great pick up!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rich_one

Members
Is it acrylic? I remember perfecto used to make a 7 foot 265. Have you done the calculations to be sure yours is a 210?
Either way, great pick up!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Hey, Andrew... didn't do any calculations, but getting it through a trusted source.

-Rich