• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

10" Pleco - Free / Trade for a few docile fish...

tremper

Members
SO with my recent acquisition came a 10" pleco I promised to place in a great home. He kind of overpowers everything I have going on or want to have going on.

I'd prefer to trade him for a few small docile fish for my daughters tank, guppies, mollies, tetras, etc... Swords we have plenty of...

If I can't arrange a trade for him, he will be free, AGAIN, to a good home.

turfboss

Members
Joe -

I have a new 150 just set up and ready for inhabitants - have a good sized pleco (and catfish) in each of my other big tanks but could take this one if you are still trying to find a home for him (her?).

If I knew where you were it would be easier to make some of these decisions with respect to saying "hey I'll come pick 'em up" - still don't understand why folks don't list their location it would make things so much easier.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Joe -
If I knew where you were it would be easier to make some of these decisions with respect to saying "hey I'll come pick 'em up" - still don't understand why folks don't list their location it would make things so much easier.

Can o' worms :rolleyes:

tremper

Members
George,

I'm in Baltimore...... I'm in the CIA, so the less people know the better off everyone is. Zip is 21217.....

Still available, and I still want him gone.....