• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

STUFF for sale, FISH for trade

ddavila06

Members
i have 3 bags of Flourite Dark Substrate that i bought not long ago and ...i overbought..
i paid $18 ea. im asking $18 ea

i also have Apistogramma Cacatuoides Orange Flash, these are about one inch max down to about 1 cm the smaller one. i would like to trade for other apistos...waht u got? other south american dwarfs also welcome
maybe some corydoras..? i have 3 skunk cories, a few more would be good..others too'

anyways, i just found out im off the day of the meeting so i will be there :cool:

pictures to show the substrate and what a bigger apisto looks like *

PA220006 (800x600).jpg

P9180006 (800x600).jpg

clearsky5

CCA Members
I have a very nice male orange, and really would like to get a couple gals for him...
I would buy if possible, but I do have some orange leelupi I could trade...
thanks
david

ddavila06

Members
I have a very nice male orange, and really would like to get a couple gals for him...
I would buy if possible, but I do have some orange leelupi I could trade...
thanks
david

leleupi (african?) i have no african tank..:wacko:

i would assume some of the smaller ones are girls...i could sell you two small ones for $5 ea? they are all from the same batch

ddavila06

Members
i know a few people have some apisto, dont be shy

i will trade apistos or gravel for 20L or 15s in good shape..

ddavila06

Members
add:

bunch of hygrophila corymbosa angustifolia $5
2-3 or 4 rizhomes of anubia nana petite $5

uhmmmm, not fish related:i crate for small or xsmall dog. little rust here and there, trade for anything (fish related, beer accepted too)

PA210002 (800x600).jpg

PA210003 (600x800).jpg

clearsky5

CCA Members
The male I have is about 2 1/2" now...( assume he is full grown)
how big are the "small" females??? I don't want him to bully them to death and don't know if I have another tank to put smaller ones in till they get some size.....
If you think they will be ok, I'll take two...
david

ddavila06

Members
is hard to say...im no pro. the smaller ones are abour 1 cm to 2 maybe.. anyone with more experience can comment on behavior? what to expect??