• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Good dithers 4 geo pair 75 gallon

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Steindachnari are cool fish, but I have found males to be particularly rough on females. I'd recommend trying to keep the in a harem (one male and multiple females) similar to mbuna to keep the male from killing a single female.

From a size standpoint, they don't get very big, so I think any of the suggestions above, including the Australian rainbows, would be good candidates.

Okay thanks for the info i will keep that in mind and search for some more females. My convict males are really starting to get aggressive. I need to find homes for them soon. I've posted them on here, also on craigslist. Are there some other good places online i might get hits from?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Selling convicts is an effort in futility, unfortunately. They are some of my favorite fish, but since they breed so easily, there are so many out there that it is hard to find a home for them without giving them away.

Giving them away is not a problem. I just want them to have a good home, i hold there life and wellbeing above a few dollars. I am just wanting to know some more places i could post them up for grabs. Like i said they are on craigslist, CCA forum. Dose Facebook have any avid fish groups. I would feel bad bringing them to the adoption tank of the bigbox stores.