• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Watching Music

killakacti

Members
I am a child of the 90's so i am jammin some alice and chains, unplugged album, watchin my african setup. Curious to see what others on the board are listening to, I am always trying to broaden my musical forte.

mscichlid

Founder
I listen to house, deep house and some techno while working in my fishroom. Outside of the fishroom whatever's on the radio.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I had on the Pearl Jam 20 album today while working on the tanks. I also listened to the two new Chris Cornell acoustic EP's. Both are great.

Hawkman2000

Members
I listen to house, deep house and some techno while working in my fishroom. Outside of the fishroom whatever's on the radio.

Check out www.di.fm. All different types of techno/dance. I run there chanels through vlc and sound quality AWSOME.

There other page is realy cool as well, www.sky.fm. Has just about everything else from Classical, jazz, oldies, to 80, 90s, and metal.

YSS

Members
I listen to the water splashing sound made by the filters while watching my fish. More soothing and relaxing.

killakacti

Members

I like techno anyone whom you would suggest?

I also listened to the two new Chris Cornell acoustic EP's. Both are great.

I saw on twitter that he relaesed them, I havent had a chance to listen to it yet. will have to seek it out tonight.

I listen to the water splashing sound made by the filters while watching my fish. More soothing and relaxing.

I love the sound of a sponge filter. very relaxing.