• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking to Re-Home Fish

CichlidOWNR

Members
Hello all. I am new to Cichlids since September 2011. Have learned a ton.

I need to re-home my original stock due to tank size and poor mix. Will eventually get a 125g up and running but not in time for my current cichlids. Thus I will be switching to a Saulosi species only tank.

To make the switch I need to re-home the following:
- 1 Metriaclima Lombardoi (Kenyi)
- 1 Melanochromis Aurutus
- 1 Pseudotropheus Cyaneorhabdos (Maingano)
- 1 Metriaclima Estherae Hybrid (Red Zebra)

All are about 2 to 2.5 inches and have been in my possession since September. They are all from Pet Smart so there is a high chance that they are hybrids.

Do not know the sex yet. The Kenyi and Aurutus has not started to color up if they are males. The Red Zebra, to date, is the dominate one of the group (so far).

Hate to see them go but know it would be best. Chalking this up to a learning experience so they are free to whomever wants them.

I am in the Northern Virginia area and will meet at a neutral site for anyone who wishes to have these great fish.

Can't wait to have as much fun with the Saulosi as I have had learning with these fish.

I have attached pictures.

DSC03769.jpg

DSC03771.jpg

DSC03772.jpg

CichlidOWNR

Members
Wydukey1991, thanks for the quick reply. Yes, I am willing to ship but will be my first time. I plan on ordering the Saulosi online and can reuse the Styrofoam packaging and box with brand new bags (double bag and overnight) from that shipment.

However, I am only about an hour ten minutes from Gettysburg (I like the scenic drive as well). Willing to drive up to meet for the hand off there of if York isn't that much farther would be willing to drive there to a meeting point. The fish were a good learning experience but I don't want to put unnecessary stress on them either.

Will do what fits you the best.

Thank you.