• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Articles on Web Site

Jay

CCA Members
I added a new feature to the web site. There is now four pages of articles. Currently these articles include: 1) A Hobby Turned into a Business (the CAS Story) by myself, 2) Where has my fish store gone by myself, 3) F0, F1, F2 what does it all mean by myself, and 4) Paradigm: Quality in Every Crumble by Stephanie Butt (about Paradigm Fish Food) with her permission. These articles also appeared in the CCY newsletter at one time or another. I have added them to the site so all my customers have the chance to read them.

I plan to come to the October meeting of the CCY as long as I get $100 worth of orders to cover the cost of fuel and the extra time used for nurses for my wife. Please take advantage of this offer to have fish delivered to the meeting and save yourself shipping or a trip to York.

If I am correct both the meeting for the CCY and the CCA are on the same date in November. The CCY will be having Dr. Paul Loiselle from the NJAS as their speaker. Dr. Loiselle has purchased fish from me in the past and I plan to be there to support him. This means the October CCA meeting will be the last chance in 2014 to have me deliver fish to a CCA meeting.

Jay
Cichlids Are Special