• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Special Order Fish Available

Jay

CCA Members
I am making another order form Laif Demason's farm. The new list is located on my web site. www.cichlidsarespecial.com Special Orders Page. I misunderstood some of Laif's system last time and have made corrections this time. On most large fish, they come in pairs if ordered by twos. The extra charge only occurs if you want a single male or female instead of a pair.

Please check out this list. This order closes on Saturday December 10 at 6:00 p.m. So please hurry if you want to order any of these fish.

Happy Holidays to all.

Jay

Leffler817

CCA Members
I'm not sure if I was reading the right list/section, but I'm looking for some Neochromis Sp. 'Madonna'. Its a black and metallic gold Victorian.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
mmmmm.... $26 Benthochromis tricoti.

No tank space for something like that, but someone in the club should grab some of those.

fischfan13

Banned
Jay, check your website. I think that you have a bug or something attached to it. Everytime I try to look at your site my Malwarebytes says that it protected me against an attack.

toddnbecka

Members
I definitely want a pair of Mastacembelus plagiostoma. I'd grab some of the tricoti if I had stocking space, but I don't find them all that attractive anyway.
Shoot me a PM with your paypal info, or you can send me an invoice if you prefer.
UPS Ground shipping after they're finished QT?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Yeah, terrible looking fish..... :rolleyes:

Benthochromis%20Tricoti.jpg

Talk about a stunner of a 6' setup.....

dogofwar

CCA Members
When do the fish arrive to you, Jay...and when can you ship / bring them to us?

Just trying to get the timeline...

Thanks,
Matt