• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Female Daffodil

malfor1

Members
Hello my little girl needs a home I have her separated because my Alpha-Female beats her up EVERYTIME.... and the smaller tank shes too big for. I would like to trade but Im up for negotiation her livelihood is most important. Hit me up

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

Ading522

Members
hi.. how much you asking to rehome? i have a couple of daffodils she can play with.. not so sure but i think i have a male and a female.. let me know!

malfor1

Members
If you have any female bumblebees my big male could use a friend...lol even a trade from one of your tanks would be cool im not really asking for much tho...just let me know

Ading522

Members
I really do not have any to trade..the mbuna I keep are white tails and demasoni.. And I've gotten rid of all extras already to make room for the fish I purchased at aquafest..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

malfor1

Members
oh ok i gotchu well i need a safe place for her so if you have one thats most important Just take her

malfor1

Members
Wait I got it you take my female I get some of your expertise as a little mentorship type deal I have a few questions and problems I would like to fix for the sake of my little ones.

Ading522

Members
Wait I got it you take my female I get some of your expertise as a little mentorship type deal I have a few questions and problems I would like to fix for the sake of my little ones.

If mentorship is what you are looking for,there are other people who are more experienced than I am.. I am new to cichlids as well.. Let me know what we can work out.. Maybe a trade for dry goods or stuff..? But shoot me tour problems and maybe I may shine some light on it..no promises ..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

malfor1

Members
well i have these little black bugs i want to get rid of that jump and for some reason my fish get extremely sick when the second filter is not running but I have a Fluval that should be enough for the whole tank