• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CL monster fish add

Agreed, I know of a 300g that would be much more comfortable than the 125 they appear to be in ..... (thai) :). May not be ideal but better than their current situation.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Yeah, that poor fish I hate when people do that. If you want a giant fish like that you need to be prepared for it when its grown. Its the poser wanna be monster fish keepers. The only reason I posted this was because that poor fish needs a bigger home. In the pic you can see another large one in the tank with him. So sad

He should be giving it away, instead he's probably asking 500$ so this fish doesn't have much hope.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I agree. I just dont get why he wouldnt of tried selling it when it was half it's size or even 20". It would've sold quicker and it would probably be in a tank where it could turn around comfortabely. Even someone who knows nothing about fish would see that that tank is way to small for him.

captmicha

Members
This guy, and others like him, post these ads ALL the time. They buy HUGE fish cheap as babies, grow them out and then think that the bigger they are, the more money they're going to get for them. Meanwhile, no one really has room to be keeping these fish. I can't even begin to imagine what conditions the sellers are keeping these fish in.

The common pleco ads really bother me too. You'd think that people would learn but they keep seeming surprised every time the pleco outgrows their small tank.

Very unethical, IMO.

lkelly

Members
At least he isn't buying infant children at cheap prices then trying to sell them as adults. Could be the next business venture, though...

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Lol you guys are wrong

I completely agree

I believe anyone selling fish should also inform buyers that goes for lfs and individuals

I also believe you should educate yourself and know the limits etc.

I know we all experiment but know that fish are like people they all have different personalities. Things that work for one might not for others

Space is really important with enough space many different fish with same needs can hang out bc they have room to run hide etc...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

fish

Banned
Im gonna save some of them... Darn. More mouths to feed. Am I the only one with a tank/pond bigger then 180 gallons LOL xD

fish

Banned
Texted him... Actually a REALLY good guy! a few of his fish he has for sale he rescued himself!

fish

Banned
I'm glad someone will rerescue them hopefully with a nice more permanent home.

Wish I could rescue them all... I REALLY want the gator gar... only $35 missing 1 eye... I know it will outgrow my tank in no time though... Thrying to get him to slightly lower prices... If he really has a 13" senegal bichir I want that!

I will keep you guys updated on this thread.