• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cbaker

Members
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member and I have been raring african cichlids for about 7 years now. I have been introduce to this site by my friend who has been in the hobby for 10 years or so.

Cbaker

Members
Hello Guys,

Thank you for the worm welcome. I am sorry I havent been on here for a while. Yesterday was actually the 2nd time i've been on since i signed up. Tony to answer your question. I keep only African cichlids. Mostly Peacocks. By the way I'm looking for a few males at the moment. If any of you have any that you are trying to sell or trade for two Blood Parrots that would be great. I am trying to do a tank with all male peacocks.

Thanks again guys for having me. I will be on more frquently now.

Welcome to the forum. I like the way you came out the gate stating what you are looking and I am sure you will find someone who will be willing to work that deal with you, great people and tons of knowledge here......

Cbaker

Members
Thanks. Matt will try to.

lol, Thanks Terrell it does seem like alot of cool and knowledgable folks are on here. Hope someone will be able to help me out.

Thanks guys.