• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For those that have been following the continuing eye saga

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I wanted to say how much I have appreciated those who have contacted me and sent their mojo and offered help. Chris's eye saga has been one we never could have anticipated. It has been nearly 10 weeks of absolute agony and torture for him. We went to the doctor this morning, and his laser procedure for the 10th was canceled and we scheduled for a transplant on the 17th. This seemed like an endless time to wait, with the amount of pain he is in. Luckily we got a call this afternoon that bumped us to the tp of the transplant list, and he will get his new cornea tomorrow morning. Barring complications, he should be back to light duty and able to function within a week. I was so sad to disappoint the club by not speaking at the last meeting, but I assure you, nothing other than critical family health issues would have kept me away. Again, thanks for the support that I have received via text, email, and fb during this really, really difficult time for my family.

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
So glad to hear that things are beginning to look up. Sending you all the good mojo I can muster up for you and Chris!

Sent from my VS980 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App