• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

im new hear

thecivic91

Members
Hello I just sighned up hear how is everyone? Is there anything I should know. Well I have been keeping fish for a few years now I have a 180 gallon with my maiting pair of dovii. A 125 gallon with a maiting pair of Cuban cichlids and a 100 gallon with wild caught red festae not sure if they are going to pair up yet or not and I do sell all my fry for reasonable prices but I have none at the time just eggs and I think that's about it thanks for reading

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've got some bruisers there. Good luck getting the festae to pair up.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Cool tanks setups. Have any pictures of your guys?

Welcome tot he forum.

thecivic91

Members
Thanks everyone I will put pics of them up as soon as I figure out how also when I post a thread is there an easy way to see if anyone wrote on it cuz I just searched threw the list to find this one thanks in advance

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
good luck with the festae, I'm looking for a wild caught female for my wc male. I must say, festae are some of the most enjoyable cichlids out their, full of personality and color. Good luck with all of your fish and welcome to the forum. Hit me up if you have any cuban fry soon.