• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

PLAYOFFS!!!

mrkillie

Members
The first ever Capital Cichlid Association Fantasy Football League Playoffs will get started this weekend when the league's 4 highest scoring teams square off to determine the champion.

The #1 seed Predators (12-2), the Division 1 champs, may have a chance to avenge both of its regular season losses in the playoffs, meeting the #4 seed Phoenix Fire (9-5) in the semi-final round this weekend. The Fire beat the Predators 125-99 in the season. The Predators' only other loss came at the hands of Super Red Emperors, 129-84. The Emperors, also at 9-5, are the #3 seed. They will play the league's hottest team going into the playoffs, the #2 seeded theOtherRedheadGirl (11-3), which finished the season on a 10 game winning streak to win Division 2. OtherRed has arguably the best starting lineup out there.

Good Luck to all the playoff teams!

Joel "the Commish"

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Congrats to the playoff teams and good luck. It'll be fun watching all this go down ;)

Can't wait for next year!!!

mrkillie

Members
CONSOLATION BRACKET

Don't forget! Teams 5 thru 8 are also playing in the consolation bracket.

That's cheaters, Jumbie, Woot and mcpart.

Joel

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Don't forget! Teams 5 thru 8 are also playing in the consolation bracket.

That's cheaters, Jumbie, Woot and mcpart.

Joel

Bah Humbug!!! The real action is in the playoff bracket... but thanks for trying to make us losers feel better :p

The Cheatin B*st*rds won't fall short next year :cool:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Be careful Richard. I promise I will make fun of you if you lose to a girl!

Brother Michael, she already beat me once, but we're even now.

The playoffs are going to be awesome guys!!!:)))

Nevertheless, I think Woot has one of the best line ups that are surging right now. To bad he's out of the playoffs, however let's hope my QB Warner gets' his butt out of the negative...right!:angel2:

TheWire

Members

Brother Michael, she already beat me once, but we're even now.

The playoffs are going to be awesome guys!!!:)))

Nevertheless, I think Woot has one of the best line ups that are surging right now. To bad he's out of the playoffs, however let's hope my QB Warner gets' his butt out of the negative...right!:angel2:

thanks but they surged at the wrong time LOL....there is always next year...it's so fun..this is my first fantasy too