• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

fs: 4' t5 lighting.

i'm not a great photographer. and please ignore the tank in the background; it's a work in progress.

anyway, looking to unload the following:
brand new, though not in package, 4' t5 coralife colormax 120v 54w ho.
$15.

used, though i don't know how used, 4' t5 deep blue 28w daylight 10kk.
$10.

used, not working (though maybe an easy fix?), 4' t5 single bulb fixture.
$3.

all of the aforementioned: $25.

story is i bought the fixture with the deep blue bulb used a while back. one day it stopped working so i presumed the bulb had burned out and bought a new one, the coralife. i opened it up (enthusiastically!) and threw out the receipt. i plugged it in and....nothing. it was then that i realized that t5 fixtures are way pricier than i'm wanting to spend, and that mine was likely broken. maybe a ballast, or something? don't know.
anyway, i stuck the whole ordeal on top of a bookcase and forgot about it really, until i was moving the bookcase only yesterday.

unfortunately i'm unable to attend meetings ever but they can be picked up in fairfax in the evenings or in arlington during the day if you let me know in advance.

SDC12187.jpg