• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS - Fish and a tank

Leffler817

CCA Members
I will be at the meeting on Saturday and can bring anything with me. I have available;

1 (Male) A. Kandense "Blue Orchid" that is about 4"+ that needs a few females. He came from Dave's Rare Fish. $20 or possible trade.

MANY Ancistrus Sp 'Pucallpa Gold' fry/juvies 1-2" for $1 each. Young M/F pairs for $10

3" green dragon BNs $10 each.

20gal tank with gravel, filter, heater(?) and random decor $10.

:happy0180:
Shawn

Leffler817

CCA Members
I have the Blue Orchid for Christine. 2 green dragons each for David G. and Ray and 1 for Matt. I'll save the last few until they get a little bigger. Thanks all.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Leffler817

CCA Members
I still have lots of Pucallpa Golds. I'll take an offer on the 20g high.

Also I should have some Geophagus Sp. Bahia available soon. The fry are about 1/2-3/4" now. Maybe October.....

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

chriscoli

Administrator
Let me just say, as someone who owns Pucallpa Golds.....they are PHENOMINAL when they reach adult size. I have 2 males in one of the more visible tanks in my house and when people walk by, they always stop and ask "what ARE those???"

they are very cool fish and I'm not big on albinos. These are a really intense yellow. Great looking Ancistrus.

spazmattik

Members
Let me just say, as someone who owns Pucallpa Golds.....they are PHENOMINAL when they reach adult size. I have 2 males in one of the more visible tanks in my house and when people walk by, they always stop and ask "what ARE those???"

they are very cool fish and I'm not big on albinos. These are a really intense yellow. Great looking Ancistrus.

With that being said and having a dollar to burn, toss one in with the green dragon for me please :)