• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

And don't forget the other great annual meeting...

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
I have been to some AKAs and they can be interesting. I am not sure about great but interesting. If you have never really been into Killis you should go just to see the variety. There are many different kinds of Killis and you seldom see them in fish stores. It is difficult because many of them are so small but they are as colorful as saltwater fish and often as mean as Cichlids. They are really good cooked up and crunchy too.

If you have never been to an AKA you owe it to yourself to hit it at least on Saturday.

George

George

By the way, I plan to go Saturday. I do not think I will make the banquet but I plan to check out their hospitality. Any one like to join me?

George

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
No particular time. Hard to figure time driving from here to there but in the PM sometime.

By the way Tony, you cannot find better feeders.

George

I've got a wedding this weekend, but LOL, George. :p

George

I've got a wedding this weekend, but LOL, George. :p

Now if it was anyone else I would say that the auction is not till Sunday and the wedding is more than likely Saturday. Seeing as it is you, you need Sunday to recover I'm sure. :lol::eek::eek:

George