• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ACLC Auction MAY 22nd

kaj41354

Members
The Aquarium Club of Lancaster County is having a Spring Auction on Sunday May 22, 2011. This is a great opportunity to spend a weekend in Central PA. On Saturday May 21st we have Sarah Roberts (Longstocking) presenting a program on Lake Tanganyikan Cichlids and the Auction Hotel has a special rate for Saturday Night!

For more information visit our website at http://www.aclcpa.org
View our Flyer ACLC Spring Auction Flyer.pdf
11-spring-auction-2011.html

This location is only 1 hr and 43 min from the CCA meeting place.

I hope to see a few of our CCA friends there.

:jumping0045:

longstocking

Members
Sarah who? I'm not showing up :p

Just teasing :p

I'll be there both days :) Bring fish as well, along with Julie :) Dragging her with me to the auction WOOT!

Is there pre-reg Kurt?

kaj41354

Members
Yes and you get a 10% bonus if you pre-reg. Just go to the Spring Auction Page and you will find a form at the bottom that you can fill out and email back.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Sure, big time auction just like Jersey and being a groupie, I just might show up - but will there be free beer? Will there be any beer at all? Will Bill make fun of the people in the crowd? Will the Sopranos descend half-way through and steal the cash proceeds? Does the stage have that great Sinatra skyline? Can I pay a small fortune in tolls to get there? Will the Neighborhood look like they shot The Fighter there? I guess we will just have to wait and see. I sure hope I'm not disappointed Kurt.

George

Buckcich

Members
Bring fish as well, along with Julie

Is Julie bringing in any fish? I wish she could update her website. LOL Julie

fischfan13

Banned
Sure, big time auction just like Jersey and being a groupie, I just might show up - but will there be free beer? Will there be any beer at all? Will Bill make fun of the people in the crowd? Will the Sopranos descend half-way through and steal the cash proceeds? Does the stage have that great Sinatra skyline? Can I pay a small fortune in tolls to get there? Will the Neighborhood look like they shot The Fighter there? I guess we will just have to wait and see. I sure hope I'm not disappointed Kurt.

George

I'll be there...
I'll be there.

kaj41354

Members

George

I dont know how big-time. It is our first in many years. Unfortunately the beer isnt free but it will be available:happy0180:. PA has some strange laws when it comes to Alcohol. Bill will be one of the auctioneers and he will probably only make fun of his friends so it will be limited:lol:. No tolls between VA and here!!!!! No Sinatra Skyline sorry... We will do everything to make everybody happy:jumpy: even you George:angel2::party0003::jumping0045::love0007:

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
I'm sold:jumpy:. You got me Kurt.

Oh, just one thing - are you saying Bill has friends?:eek:

:lol::lol:George

Bummer, I think I'll be out of F1 Pevas Blues by then.

kaj41354

Members
and the list grows......

5 Labidochromis caeruleus juveniles - 2 lots
5 Aulonocara "Ruby Red" juveniles - 2 lots
5 Haplochromis "Ruby Green" juveniles - 2 lots
5 Corydoras duplicareus
1 Christmasoma ornamentae
1 Hygrophila - temple plant
8 German red peacock cichlids
6 Thorichthys ellioti
1 Parachromis motaguense male