• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Football is back!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'm still winding down from ACA, but this is the best news I've heard since ACA was a success. I've been waiting to hear that the NFL lockout is over for more than 4 months now. I was also glad to see that we have a full preseason and regular season.

With an NFL season comes fantasy football season. Its a redemption season for the Prancing Peacocks.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'm glad they finally got a deal done. I'm interested to see what happens in the next few days as team scurry to get a roster together.

I will be interested to see how large the injury lists get early in the season with the lack of oversight on these guys had on their conditioning. You are going to really see who the pros are and who the "talented with no discipline" guys are pretty quick.

mrkillie

Members
With an NFL season comes fantasy football season. Its a redemption season for the Prancing Peacocks.

Several guys asked about the CCAFFL over the weekend-I'll set it up soon. Expect to have the draft soon after the last roster cuts, as usual. Probably Labor Day or the Tuesday after.

verbal

CCA Members
I'm glad they finally got a deal done. I'm interested to see what happens in the next few days as team scurry to get a roster together.

I think either free agency will be crazy with a ton of significant players changing teams or a big dud with most guys resigning on short deals.

I think either free agency will be crazy with a ton of significant players changing teams or a big dud with most guys resigning on short deals.

I am leaning towards the latter. The other problem is that quite a few of the teams are now over the Salary Cap with last year being an uncapped year so you will see alot of resigning because other teams wont have the available largesse to throw around. Probably see quite a few overpaid vets get the ax too and resign for less money. Heard this morning that the Ravens are going to cut ties with Derek Mason, Todd Heap and Willis McGahee but want to resign them. Redskins may have a couple as well in this boat.

Leffler817

CCA Members
It's gonna be very interesting to see how free agency plays out.

I look forward to repeating as CCA-FFL Champion! :D

KMX

Members

Nah. You either love them or hate them. I knew what I was getting in to when I put that on a forum located in DC. LOL

Go Cowboys!!!

**** girl pick a team already :pP

LOL right!

Yea it must be sad to be a Skins fan. Sorry for your plight.

Go Cowboys

Heck ya! Boys rock!

Has it been that much better being a cowboys fan?

Go skins :)

Yes it has....and it's only getting better. Garret has control over this team not Jerry. Watch the difference it makes. We will win the super bowl this year. How many rings do the skins have? :jumpy: