• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free: Fire Belly Toad and Hermit Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristy

Members
Fire belly toad in a 10g complete setup - decorated, screen top, light, crickets.

Land hermit crab in 5g complete setup - decor, screen top, warming lamp.

I can bring them to the meeting or you can pick up from me in Laurel.

fish

Banned
Would be great if you'd become a member first :)

Matt

I just do not see the purpose of going to meetings as i keep no african cichlids and i am not really interested in the auctions or anything... I have become more interested in reptiles then fish lately to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

fish

Banned
Cristy let me know through pm when a good day to pickup will be. And since im not a member if you want a little cash as you see fit no problem.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I just do not see the purpose of going to meetings as i keep no african cichlids and i am not really interested in the auctions or anything... I have become more interested in reptiles then fish lately to be honest.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

If you attended a meeting occasionally you would find that the club doesn't revolve around Old World Cichlids... Matt's point is you have gotten a lot from this forum and club without contributing anything and I don't just mean monetarily That's not an attack just stating the obvious. But its Cristy's toad to do with as she pleases.

Thai

Members
Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

If you attended a meeting occasionally you would find that the club doesn't revolve around Old World Cichlids... Matt's point is you have gotten a lot from this forum and club without contributing anything and I don't just mean monetarily That's not an attack just stating the obvious. But its Cristy's toad to do with as she pleases.

+100000000

I don't go to meetings, I joined to support the club and the forum. And it looks like I'll have to renew now!

fish

Banned
Im getting them guys. And i see what you guys are saying about the membership. I will go to a meeting in the next couple of months when i have time and buy a membership and check it out!

Peace guys!

kevin911

Members
Im getting them guys. And i see what you guys are saying about the membership. I will go to a meeting in the next couple of months when i have time and buy a membership and check it out!

Peace guys!

Lol this guy is a piece of work.

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Thai

Members

Peace guys!

Didn't attend meeting, just did it online took all of 2 minutes...

Good thing is since you're like 9 you qualify for the lower junior rate of 10$

Status
Not open for further replies.