• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Heater 5 gallon

captmicha

Members
I need a new RELIABLE heater for my 5 gallon shrimp tank. The one I have now sucks. I'd like to replace it with one of the better ones.

Becca

Members
Amazon and Ken's sell the HeatStik heaters. I'm using one in my 3-4 gallon view and I like it.

I also like the one that Fluval makes for the edge aquariums. That should fit in a 5 gallon. I think you'll be hard-pressed to find one used, though.

captmicha

Members
I now also need one for a 15 gallon. I'm not placing a Ken's order just for a couple of heaters though. The shipping is too high for that.

Becca

Members
I now also need one for a 15 gallon. I'm not placing a Ken's order just for a couple of heaters though. The shipping is too high for that.

So either order on Amazon or go out and buy them. Congressional carries the HeatStik ones for 30-50% more than Amazon sells them for.

I'm pretty sure HOT and Tropical Lagoon carry them, too.

http://www.amazon.com/Deep-Blue-Pro...UTF8&qid=1396043761&sr=8-3&keywords=Heat+stik

I got mine at Congressional in a pinch, but you can get them for less.