• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fishing trip poll

Which fishing trip would you go on?

• Charter a boat on bay or ocean

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Kayak fishing on river or bay

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Shore fishing on bay

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Freshwater bass

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

npbarca

Members
Since we seem to have lots of interest, I've decided I make a poll of what most people want to do.

ddavila06

Members
i choose the charter cause the boat takes care of the licensing and stuff.. hopefully it will happen this year :p

YSS

Members
Chartering a boat is not cheap. Last time I looked, it was going to cost over $200 per person, but may be there are cheaper options.

Thai

Members
Always plan a trip to the Severn river around Annapolis and catch white perch, strikers and occasional flounder and redfish from the banks. Just a thought, but not until it warns up and they start running

ddavila06

Members
Chartering a boat is not cheap. Last time I looked, it was going to cost over $200 per person, but may be there are cheaper options.

I thought there were some 300-400 $ options for six to eight people? Like I said, never done it though..

kevin911

Members
I thought there were some 300-400 $ options for six to eight people? Like I said, never done it though..

This is my understanding, I check not too long ago 6-8ppl would come out to $100 max per person.

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
Honestly, so long as it involves a day in the sun and someone can loan me some gear... I don't care where we go.

etu1002

Members
Please count me in for charter fishing. Last time I went to ocean city with my girlfriend, charter fishing in the bay costed around $40 per person and the session was from 7am to 12pm. Some flounders and stripers were caught. It would cost much more for offshore fishing.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Ok so charter so deep sea cost more carries less people. Thanks for the site

We can do a head boat seems like more than six people are interested in doing this trip sooo might have to do a head boat on the bay.

How's that sound?
Anymore ideas?
Anyone with a boat wanna volunteer maybe we help with gas food soda beer for later while we grill?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

TovMahal

Members
I am all for a CCA headboat fishing trip this summer. I think it would be great if we could fill a Boat with just CCA members and their families. I may actually get my wife to come along.

Does anyone have a headboat or Marina with headboard they prefer? I have not done any fishing since I moved down here so I don't know of any, but if people provide me suggestions I would be more than happy to call a few to see how much it would be to charter a headboat on a Saturday or Sunday, and a list of open days they have. Then we can figure out how many members and their family it would take to make it affordable.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Bob Bock has organized a couple of stream collecting trips...

Matt

Yea I pm'd him about joining them when they go out to do the trip but I believe this is more for eating rather than keeping. Wanna join?

If you want to help call around by all means I'm not familiar with anywhere on this side of the bay but have used a few of the boats from guys at Bahia marina ocean city in the past.

As for calling was waiting on more people to chime in so I can ask more detailed questions.

But I think we have decided charter lol

HoleyRockofTex

CCA Members
I own two kayaks and would love to join you guys if you decide to go kayaking. I have been dieing to go fishing. If anyone is going let me know I have some free time lol.