• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Apistogramma Baenschi male

JasonC

Members
Too bad you don't need females... I may have 5 or 6 of them available soon as they get voted off the island by my lone "most likely male".

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Standard MO

How many and how much?

Why mince words, eh? Just the one stud - but do you really need more than he? You know I don't want your money, so regale this wastrel of a new New World fanatic with some small splendid thing(s) or being(s). I'm easy - a decent houseplant would do it if you've naught else.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Why mince words, eh? Just the one stud - but do you really need more than he? You know I don't want your money, so regale this wastrel of a new New World fanatic with some small splendid thing(s) or being(s). I'm easy - a decent houseplant would do it if you've naught else.

It can be a bad habit but I like to get to the point. Not really a plant guy so I'll take a suggestion.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Not really a plant guy so I'll take a suggestion.

How about I give it to you "on account". I mean you being a/the "Prince" and all, something good is bound to come of it. if you can swing by Columbia Heights in DC any morning or evening it's yours, or I could bag it and take it to work with me down Dupont Circle way if working hours is simpler - that's assuming you don't want to wait until the next meeting.