• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Florida Trip 2014

Thai

Members
Where in FL do you fish for such cichlids? I will be West Palm Beach area for Spring Break and would be fun to fish for cichlids.

Anywhere in south florida, I fish the Miami dade/broward county area

Thai

Members
Ok y'all everything is booked
Leaving Sunday the 8th and coming Back by Sunday the 15th

Kevin is not going me so I could bring one person with me if anyone wants to join. Preferably someone I've dealt with in the past or in good standing and a regular on here.

We will be staying at the anglers hotel in south beach, cheapest rate there is 927 for the 5 nights unless you want to splurge, the rooms are nice and close to the beach.You would be responsible for your own room and board of course.

Any takers?

Ballen0351

Members
Thats a cool trip I lived in Fla as a kid on the gulf side on a fresh water canal we would catchall kinds of neat fish. That would be a cool trip to make some day Ill be in Honduras during this one

1badmarine

WOW this sounds like an awesome trip. Wish I could go, but already took off from work to head to Fort Lauderdale the following week.

Thai

Members
First fish of the trip, a jag, only had 10mins to fish but since we were going. To walmart to pick up some things and this canal was next to it I said why not, will go full out tomorrow

image.jpg