• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need Stuff for Kids? MCPOM Spring Sale - Mar 29, Germantown MD

dogofwar

CCA Members
Twice a year, MCPOM (Montgomery County Parents of Multiples Group) hosts one of the area’s largest consignment sales of high-quality infant and children’s clothing and equipment. While sellers must be current members of MCPOM, the sale itself is open to both members and the general public and is a great opportunity to pick up gently-used (and often new) clothing, toys, equipment, and furniture.

The next sale is Saturday, March 29, 2014 at Roberto Clemente Middle School, 18808 Waring Station Road, Germantown, MD 20874

Info Here: https://www.facebook.com/MCPOMConsignmentSale

There are less than two weeks remaining to purchase a Priority Ticket to the MCPOM Spring Sale. We have ALREADY SOLD OVER HALF of the available Priority Tickets.

By purchasing a Priority Ticket for $20, the shopper will enter at 8:30am, 30 minutes ahead of the general public. This advanced entry allows the shopper to beat the 500+ public shoppers, a huge leg up for accessing the best bargains. In addition to helping the ticket holder, the $20 goes to our club, another reason to recruit buyers.

As a reminder, YOU DO NOT NEED A PRIORITY TICKET IF YOU ARE A MEMBER.

To buy a ticket, it's simple. Follow the Big Tent link below, pay your $20, and enter the name of the purchaser. I will then email you a ticket to forward on to the purchaser in the days leading up to the sale.

http://www.bigtent.com/group/calendar/event/84029894?trackback

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
MCPOM spring sale is Saturday... If you need stuff for kids, it's hard to find better deals...

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Going on this AM... my wife volunteered to set-up last night and she said that there is an amazing amount of stuff: racks and racks of clothes, endless amounts of toys..all organized by size, gender, type, etc.

She and Siena are over there this AM for early entrance.

I can't recommend this enough if you want to get lightly used kids stuff inexpensively. People with twins and triplets have (and need) a lot of stuff!

Matt