• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

1$ per gallon !

spazmattik

Members
Yes sir. Gonna get another 40 breeder and i just bought a fluval heater from petsmart for it on clearance for 20 bucks. Cheaper than kensfish!

Becca

Members
FINALLY!

I'm going to replace the 29... I sure wish 75s were included. Of course, I'm fairly certain if I try to replace it with a 75 Jeremy will drown me in the 150.

spazmattik

Members
FINALLY!

I'm going to replace the 29... I sure wish 75s were included. Of course, I'm fairly certain if I try to replace it with a 75 Jeremy will drown me in the 150.

I know! Ive been looking for a 75 setup on cl and all the setups i find are like 500$ setups. But then i find 125s for like 150 bucks.. why does thatpetplace have to be so far :p

Becca

Members
I know! Ive been looking for a 75 setup on cl and all the setups i find are like 500$ setups. But then i find 125s for like 150 bucks.. why does thatpetplace have to be so far :p

The number of people who want $500+ for their old 75, and $150+ for an old 29 astound me.

dogofwar

CCA Members
...who won the That Fish Place gift card at AquaMania 2 (The Big Fish Deal)? If memory serves me it was a pretty nice one...

Matt

Becca

Members
If anyone is doing a group trip, please let me know. I haven't been there in more than 10 years, but it'd be nice to check it out again. Of course, we might have to rent a Uhaul trailer or something.

Becca

Members
Anyone want to spearhead organizing it?

Matt

Is there a member with a van or truck who'd be willing to come along? I can seat 3 people with Isaac, 4 without, and fit a 29 gallon setup in the back of the Outback. Anything bigger than that and I have to fold down seats.