• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Another good airport day...

olzkool

Members
Just got home a little while ago. Went to the airport for a pick up then met Russ to get a filter. After floating some bags I put my new fish into Tupperware to start acclimating them. While checking out my afra cobue I noticed one looked odd. I told the supplier to make sure to pick me a good male, which he always does. He told me on the phone that this one was awesome. It was alot brighter than the rest of the males and just had something special about him. He did alright, it's an albino. He apparantly didn't look very hard. This thing is awesome and he is only a couple inches long so you can't even see the eyes are red unless you net him and look close. I'm pretty pumped about the surprise. Ill take some pics tomorrow once he is settled in. He is with a bunch of regulars from the same group so I hope they are hets.