• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Eretmodus cyanostictus

tremper

Members
I have one adult female available at about 2", and 4 juvies right at 1"

I have a group of 3 adults which have bred which leads me to believe the adult is a female as were she a male, "he" would have been destroyed by the male a year ago.

$15 for the female

Group of juvies together only at $30

$40 for all.

I'm in Baltimore city. PM if interested.

tremper

Members
If you're headed to the meeting in January I am currently planning on being there. Send me a PM if interested. Thanks!

tremper

Members
I have the entire group in a 29 gallon with tons of rock work. Not recommended from what I hear but I'm not tank heavy and the kids were obviously unexpected as nothing ever breeds in my house. That said, this November / December has been spawnalicious....

Cichlid Lips

Members
I'd love to take them off your hands. How soon do they need to move? We are quite a ways from one another so lets see if we can set up a time after the weekend.

;)

tremper

Members
WV?

Hey Mark, you are QUITE a ways from me....

I travel every week so the last thing I want to do is drive more on the weekend and I usually have my daughter.

Do you ever make it to the CCA meetings?

Cichlid Lips

Members
I am quite a ways, but I also know the fish you have and they just aren't that common. I had just got back in town last night so I didn't want to drive to the meeting today but yes I make them.

Sara over at HOT is also trying to get me something off my bucket list so I will be making it over there sometime soon I would guess as well.

If you're in a rush by all means move them to someone closer, but I'm in if ya like.
;)

Cichlid Lips

Members
Thanks again for the Goby's Joe.

Forgot to ask, do you know if these are Kasanga, Malasa Island or Kingoma Orange?

They look like Kingoma, but kind of hard of tell at this point.