• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

hyattsville new guy

men_arell

Members
Hello, ladies and gentleman. My name is Marvin. I've been enjoying this hobby for 5 to 6 years. I started with a 20 g tall with south american characidae. Now i have three tanks. I added a 60 g malawi lake cichlid tank, and a 20 g long with a betta, and cory cats. I am very excited to see what i can learn from you guys.what can i expect from this community? How can i be more involved?

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Welcome! You can expect a loving knowledge group, with a wide range of knowledge we may not be able to answer all questions, but we will steer you in the right directions. As to volunteering/helping there are always opportunities just be on the look out.
Post some pics up...we love pics.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

men_arell

Members
Welcome! You can expect a loving knowledge group, with a wide range of knowledge we may not be able to answer all questions, but we will steer you in the right directions. As to volunteering/helping there are always opportunities just be on the look out.
Post some pics up...we love pics.

I was trying to reply but my posts were sent for a moderator to review. Is there something else that i have to do to my account to be able to post freely? I am using the monster aquaria app and it seems to be helping l.

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I was trying to reply but my posts were sent for a moderator to review. Is there something else that i have to do to my account to be able to post freely? I am using the monster aquaria app and it seems to be helping l.

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

After a few post that stops. I think 5 or 10 post something like that then you can pm too. Someone chime in what's the number I can't remember.

verbal

CCA Members
I will try to catch the next monthly meeting. Do i just buy the one year membership for the cca here? what does a monthly meet consist of? Is it just a casual meet and greet kind of thing?

If you get to the meeting on time or even a few minutes early there will be some time to meet people and socialize. Then a speaker will present. Then there will be a raffle drawing and finally a mini-auction, although some are not very mini.