• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I'm a new member in woodbridge va

judtaaron

Members
Hello ............ My name is Aaron 46 partnered two dogs two parts tons of tanks empty and filled ... just wanted to say hi and invite anyone close to me to hit me up .
I am a long time fish keeper............ been involved at one time or another with just about everything... as of now running a cpl reef set ups and recently set up a 240 tang tank ( having a lil saga and minor drama surrounding that ) As my 240 has taught me Im still learning and happy to do so!
At any rate I didn't notice this section until now so I wanted to make sure I took the opportunity to introduce myself .
I look forward to being involved with CCA and meeting other hobbyist .
Take care

judtaaron

Members
Thanks for the warm reception . I have been posting a lil before introducing myself sorry about that my excitement blinded me to this section ...... anyways i am happy to be part of a group with common interest.
Andrew that bl demps is awesome!
The 240 has had a few issues mostly my ego but we are moving forward in a less ego driven mindset . ha
I look forward to meeting ppl and attending meetings and auctions and the all around comradery!!!