• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS - Pair Aulonocara Blue Neon "Chiwindi" / Otopharynx tetraspilus Females

davidhusker

Members
Looking to get rid of some of some extra fish that I need to move out of my 240.

I have a pair 1m/1f proven breeders of Blue Neon Chiwinidi. These are Daves Rare fish stock.

$30

I have 2 adult female breeders of Otopharynx tetraspilus "The Mloto Yellow princess". These came from Erik Dyke fish a year or two ago. I got tired of breeding them so my male is now in my show tank.

Free

Thanks.

Pickup only in Perryville, MD or off of Exit #85 of I-95.

I will not be attending the Xmas party. :(

dogofwar

CCA Members
Party was last Saturday ;)

Matt

Looking to get rid of some of some extra fish that I need to move out of my 240.

I have a pair 1m/1f proven breeders of Blue Neon Chiwinidi. These are Daves Rare fish stock.

$30

I have 2 adult female breeders of Otopharynx tetraspilus "The Mloto Yellow princess". These came from Erik Dyke fish a year or two ago. I got tired of breeding them so my male is now in my show tank.

Free

Thanks.

Malawimania

Members

$30

Free

Thanks.

How big are the blue neons?