• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CL Deal!

Becca

Members
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/for/4637404262.html

Still available, not mine.

This really does look like a nice deal - has anyone checked it out?

"I am selling my 55 gallon freshwater aquarium, that comes fully stocked and supplied. Currently there are 2 pictus catfish, 2 algae eaters, a handful of tetras and black and gold mollies, as well as a rainbow shark, emerald catfish and a clown loch, and I am sure there are a couple others that I am forgetting about.

The aquarium currently has black substrate gravel with live plants, including a few handfuls of java moss, various anubius plants, cryptocoynes, and amazon sword plants. The aquarium is also stocked with three pieces of Malaysian driftwood.

The aquarium sets atop a black wooden two cabinet stand and has two filters. The contents in the stand, which are included are: three different types of food, different water neutralizers, PH tester kit w/ chemicals, nets, baby fish cage, plastic plants, cleaning siphon and brushes, and extra filters, plastic tubing, extra aerator (bubble maker basically), and an automatic fish feeder (which feeds twice a day for 2 weeks). This would be a great start up aquarium with everything ready to go"