• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

red ciebals,krobia xinguensis,bolivian ports Fry for sale or trade

I have a good amount of healthy fry available if you are interested. Fry are 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Please be familiar with raising fry before considering. They are eating all types of food including high quality flake and a frozen prepared food I make. I do not feed much baby brine or other live foods when I raise my fry.

Krobia xinguensis- 1/4 inch, $15 for 10
Red Ciebals-1/4 inch, $10 for 10
True Bolivian port cichlids-1/2 inch, $10 for 10

I am interested in some trades including:
nickel or better discus, nice red turquoise, cobalts, others???
Nice flowerhorn fry, one to two inches, from good lines (I am picky with these....)
albino long fin Oscars.
I am in Berlin Maryland, but head to the Baltimore area quite frequently. I can ship as well.

daninmd

Members
People typically wait for the fry to get a lot bigger than 1/4 inch before selling. That said, those are really cool fish. I might be interested if you still have some later when they are bigger. Good luck with sale

atmagoulick

Members
I have a good amount of healthy fry available if you are interested. Fry are 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Please be familiar with raising fry before considering. They are eating all types of food including high quality flake and a frozen prepared food I make. I do not feed much baby brine or other live foods when I raise my fry.

Krobia xinguensis- 1/4 inch, $15 for 10
Red Ciebals-1/4 inch, $10 for 10
True Bolivian port cichlids-1/2 inch, $10 for 10

I am interested in some trades including:
nickel or better discus, nice red turquoise, cobalts, others???
Nice flowerhorn fry, one to two inches, from good lines (I am picky with these....)
albino long fin Oscars.
I am in Berlin Maryland, but head to the Baltimore area quite frequently. I can ship as well.
Hi,
Do you have any more Krobia fry?