• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello From Biloxi MS

My name is James, I'm originally from South Dakota but have been serving in the U.S. Air Force for the past 16+ years and have lived overseas and through out the U.S. I'm currently stationed at Keesler AFB in Biloxi MS but will be transferring to Eglin AFB FL in about 9 months.

I have a 125g, 75g, 40g, 29g, 20g, and a 2.5g tank.

I keep a lot of different types of African Cichlids, such as Venustus, Ps Saulosi, Ps Demasoni, Red Zebra, Blue Neon, Benga Yellow, Ovatus Sulfur Head, Red Top Lwanda, Blue Orchid, Ngara Flametail, Dragons Blood, Lethrinops Intermedius, Tangerine Tiger, Red Fin Borleyi, Azureus Masoni, Kyoga Flameback, OB Peacock, Albino Socolofi, Blue Dolphin, Red Empress, German Red, Lemon Jake, Yellow Tail Acei, Ethelwynnae, & Mpimbwe Frontosa.

I want to build a 240g acrylic tank and custom stand.

marge618

CCA member
Hi James Welcome to the
CCA forum! Building your own tank is a big undertaking. Have you built tanks before?

Sped89

Members
Welcome.... From SoDak but stationed at Keesler, re-training by chance? Never stationed in Miss but spent 4 years at Ellsworth. Micheo (spelling?) still a training instructor down there by chance? I too bounced the world for a spell, retired a dozen years back. Anyway, welcome to the forum.