• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

RampageRR

Members
$90 OBO

For sale - my largest male festae (approx. 9" now) from the growouts. This group was purchased by me from Jeff Rapps Feb '15. My plan all along was to grow out a group and keep a breeding pair, but I ended up with a group of all males. I ended up trading some males for a female, so I'm left with 2 males and a female. The two males don't get along very well since the female arrived, so one has to go before real trouble starts.

*** I am willing to drive to meet up if necessary in the MD/DC/VA/South PA areas if gas money is provided. Please PM me if you are in these areas and want to see if we can arrange a meet-up rather than driving out to my home.***

I was going to keep this guy and the female, but she has chosen the smaller male as her mate, apparently. This one is now for sale so I can avoid any male/male fighting now that the others have formed a pair. He's got super nice trailers on his fins and some very vibrant yellow/green coloration.

Please note that his bottom lip is cosmetically damaged (just kind of bent in a little in the middle of the bottom lip) due to some fights he was in at a much smaller size. This does not affect him in any way whatsoever - he eats completely normally and it certainly doesn't hinder him in establishing dominance in his tank. If you're looking for a "perfect" show quality specimen, he may not work for you. If you're looking for a fantastic looking festae that has good genetics and will make some awesome looking fry, this guy's for you.

y3mok_e62pCUVdY50MZLE_XLde0bverVfET88s0QlqWcnRInv1d7cu8uNonnY-bbHOufG0_8B_fHgS6e7PQfN10pjImOnIRn2g7VGM6jvkY7vGLIF3NuEcOTtC1hulTpOLzygDQPzJFcH1K_pWiVf4ZXGY6AmZb1IMj25rawFCGe4A

y3mb8kC_HvN0YwLeQyteSqBdFB88ATMSrgoA0b9EnaGQwpstr3y8gHO6IH8G23tGk8OWNmvy8TNlJpNEYABhEERo4WC6svcKSeJJP8hwq1hGQ5LSz_LrJzodaJ61Wuegt40rKv5ThAEFHqhjYSazUS4jCTG3_YalPoKnBvHrjdWic0

y3mNMlMHX772KYgVulf01-eTGqOr01eUHpcaR1WjXDQkGyP2o-wy-ohf0yF_mgb4x3HwVRIW3wElmBZj_eKucAqGmzhpNYQW8-IixvyOUuBBHFL1yQhPbCzpvwAtd57BAV77RinJWHoSvwtb_6VZGPPtiLZ8TwJ_EjLWnCLrW7T-wE

y3m7qG1K-CIwRRvAFvSanVYgmHTGG3pfkBUSDBXCiCCyZysv6VPdkGzqNqwab72neDyS7fv8zelkeJ1w1BmtWL8VlV9faI_btc5E_p2Alg_TKdtr-83ym-YpRBTyZi6VSBjAVisf3cz5cZY7N3ev9pMHZ_jjYn7Y7VNoAP5LD2zlYM

RampageRR

Members
Bump. Also willing to trade for some types of plecos, maybe a school/shoal of less common dithers. PM me if you have anything and we can discuss. Thanks!

123Jay

Members
Hey,
I'm Jay. The pics won't open for me. Can you sent some pics of him to my cell 240-299-6143? If I like, then we can discuss price.

Thanks,
Jay