• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Acrylic fish tank for sale-

ddavila06

Members
I got this from Jeff G. last year sometime, I sanded the stand down and repaired the bottom piece of wood, painted black and set up for a freshwater planted tank. unfortunately, due to financial inconsistencies, I have decided to let it go. it has everything noted in the CL post. PVAS or CCA PAID members can have it for $190, I can help deliver and set up if needed.

info here: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ ... 33520.html

Jt731

Members
Could you measure the width? Including front to back at it's widest. That is close to the size I am looking at purchasing

ddavila06

Members
no offers? lowered price! here is the description:

I got this last year sometime, I sanded the stand down and repaired the bottom piece of wood where the canister sits), painted black and set up for a freshwater planted tank. unfortunately, due to financial inconsistencies, I have decided to let it go. The tank holds about 30 gallon of water, it includes a bunch of flouride substrate, great for growing plants! Also includes Marineland LED light, a fluval 205 canister filter and I can toss in some easy plants to get you started. fish and plants pictured are gone. PVAS PAID members can have it for $150, I can help deliver and set up if needed.

acrylic.jpg

curviceps.jpg

fluval 205.jpg