• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

3 new toys recently. None are fish related.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Way too quiet on here today.

So I will talk. LOL

Got myself 3 new toys recently.
1 truck
1 smoker
1 gun.

The truck replaces the Avalanche that hauled tons of fish equipment to and from conventions. It also hauled a lot of speakers to the meetings.

The gun we wont talk about because it could both some. Unless you ask me to. LOL

The smoker is for smoking meat.
Ive been smoking using my grille for a couple years. This is a dedicated smoker.
Pictures to follow.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
IMG_1851_zpsjaiqielt.jpg

More excited about the smoker. LOL
I want to be like Tony H when I grow up.

IMG_1823_zpswf0vhwrc.jpg

JLW

CCA Members
... Reading between the lines here... but, did you drive down to Tony's, pistol whip him, knock him off his bike, and put him in the smoker?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Well done, all around. I'll miss the Avalanche. I had one just like it and really enjoyed the truck. Seeing yours always reminded me of mine.

I've been on the fence about getting an AR, but the more I see them, the more I think I might "need" one.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Well done, all around. I'll miss the Avalanche. I had one just like it and really enjoyed the truck. Seeing yours always reminded me of mine.

I've been on the fence about getting an AR, but the more I see them, the more I think I might "need" one.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

i really wanted a newer version of the Avalance but this truck was a left over 2015 and the boss made me a great deal. It's our first brand new vehicle in 27 years.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
As for the AR, I have been wanting one for a while. My boys have them and have had fun with theirs. Have not shot it yet. Need to pick up some ammo.

FishEggs

sorry to burst your bubble Pat but a 2015 vehicle is already 1 year old so you still havent gotten a brand new one. lol

The way society and the country is going, the more i think i will need an AR myself.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
that would also explain why I got this in the mail. I was saying it was a scam. Now you tell me the truck is not new. Maybe these guys are for real?
LOL
IMG_1847_zpsafl92uqe.jpg

FishEggs

that would also explain why I got this in the mail. I was saying it was a scam. Now you tell me the truck is not new. Maybe these guys are for real?
LOL
IMG_1847_zpsafl92uqe.jpg

I lost count how many times I've gotten that final notice. I don't think they know what final means.