• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

180 gallon acrylic pentagon tank w/sump

Today I have up for sale my 180 gallon acrylic pentagon shaped aquarium. it is in EXCELLENT shape and comes with a sump in the bottom of the stand. there are some blemish's here and there but its definitely a show tank. The lid was cracked in transit and it needs some plumbing to get it going. It has an internal overflow and its a beauty of a tank. I have more pictures and will be able to get you more detailed pictures through email. This tank as a saltwater tank would be STUNNING. It has been dry for a few years now. little to no scratches on the glass.

I want $1000 but i am slightly flexible and can take trades. Im in NO hurry to get rid of it, just really would like it to go to someone who can take such a big tank.

call or text at 571-278-three-seven-five-zero or email me at up.the.snake@gmail.com

ill be posting pictures tomorrow.
or PM me

this is a 120 gallon after measuring 36x36x30

12-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

8-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

Last edited:

eden2020

Members
Tank...

Cool tank..

Probably in a bit better shape you might get more interest. That is a very specific tank design and combo. There is clearly some scratches in the stand and tank and difficult to tell how minor or bad. Tough sell at $1000 I think for 120 gallons. Lots of tanks out there for that price.

Just my two cents. Like I said cool though! Good luck with the sale.

-Marc and family...

verbal

CCA Members
In your sale link, you have an acrylic 100 gallon for $350. That seems to be more the going rate.

that tank is long gone. i sold that one for $480. $1000 is just a number, its OBO. and in all honesty, the tank needs a wipe down. there are only 2 major blemish's. thanks for the posts

i believe so. honestly guys, the tank is beautiful. the flash from the camera makes the scuffs look ridiculously bright. i will entertain all offers guys, the worst i can say is "no thanks" :)

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Thought

I believe we should have a rule requiring that anyone wishing to regularly sell fish and equipment on the forum be a CCA member...seems if we're requiring that vendors become sponsors to do the same, that something similar might be in order for opportunistic others lest we become a fishy version of Craig's List. Making stuff available at discount is one thing when someone is getting out of the hobby or looking to distribute spawns, but I don't see the point/value in or to CCA serving as a third-party interface for commerce without compensation, more so as a $20 annual membership is hardly excessive/burdensome and especially when balanced against multiple offerings totaling thousands of dollars.

its obo...I would have adjusted my thread to a proper price. my original price was just a feeler.

there are MANY, MANY other fish forums that have BST (buy sell trade) sections that do not even ask you to do anything for them. the only reason I like to post things on this website is to get local people stuff. and what do you mean by "regularly"?? so someone can come on here and post 1 thing a month without paying for it? and then someone who posts 3 times a month has to pay $20? I personaly do not have the resources to do anything with the club. I can not make it to any meetings nor any auctions. Why would i HAVE to pay to put my stuff out there?

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Its called Reciprocity

its obo...I would have adjusted my thread to a proper price. my original price was just a feeler.

there are MANY, MANY other fish forums that have BST (buy sell trade) sections that do not even ask you to do anything for them. the only reason I like to post things on this website is to get local people stuff. and what do you mean by "regularly"?? so someone can come on here and post 1 thing a month without paying for it? and then someone who posts 3 times a month has to pay $20? I personaly do not have the resources to do anything with the club. I can not make it to any meetings nor any auctions. Why would i HAVE to pay to put my stuff out there?

Reciprocity. You can look it up since it doesn't seem to have been a part of your studies. Good to know where we stand...

i would gladly give back to the CCA forum if I used this forum for more then little transactions and small bits of knowledge. You were very nice when i met you in person, now your being somewhat of an ***. I dont talk down to you in a demeaning manor.

JasonC

Members
I kind of have to agree with Sam on this... you are 100+ posts into your time here on the CCA website. I am sure you know by now if this is a valuable resource or not for you. Membership doesn't have to be just about meetings as this club has shown that it is much more than just a monthly meeting. Heck.. I am only able to make it to 3 or 4 meetings a year due to work, but consider the $20 a bargain.

And the "little transactions" thing... kind of an odd statement since the original price for your tank was $1000?? Look at it this way... $20 is 2% of the asking price of the tank... thats... what... a third of MD and DC state sales taxes, and less than half of VA state sales tax. I dont feel like "Reciprocity" is such a bad word in this situation... nor "Gratefulness"?