• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

MCPOM Fall Consignment Sale - Sat, 9/27 - Germantown, MD

dogofwar

CCA Members
This Saturday, if you're looking for anything for kids!

Montgomery County Parents of Multiples Semi-Annual Children's Clothing & Equipment Sale

A reminder that the MCPOM Fall Conignment Sale is this Saturday

Saturday, September 27, 2014
9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
(closed from 11:30 a.m.-Noon. Most items half price between Noon and 1 p.m.)

Roberto Clemente Middle School
18808 Waring Station Road
Germantown, MD 20874

Admission: $2 per adult / Entrada: $2 por adulto
Cash and checks accepted / Se aceptan efectivo y cheques

Over 200 families of twins and triplets selling gently used (and often new!) items, including clothing, toys and equipment. At the sale, you'll find:
Clothing (Preemie to Size 7+) & Shoes / Ropa & Zapatos, Para prematuros 7+
Winter Coats/Boots and Halloween Costumes / Ropa de invierno y disfrazes de Halloween
Strollers / Cochecitos
High Chairs and Furniture* / Equipo - Sillas altas, Mesas para cambiar, Mesedoras
Pack-n-Plays
Bathtubs / tinas de bebes
Toys / Juguetes
Books & DVDs / Libros, DVDs
Childproofing / Seguridad para nios, Rejas
Supplies and more.../ Etctera, Biberones, Artculos para Bebs...
* Due to recent recalls, we will no longer be offering cribs or mattresses for sale.
* Debido a recientes retiros del mercado, ya no tenemos cunas o colchnes por venta

Shopping bags provided / Facilitaremos bolsas de compras

NOTE: Because of space limitations and safety concerns, shoppers will not be permitted to bring strollers into the sale.

~DEBIDO AL ESPACIO Y POR SEGURIDAD, COMPRADORES NO PODRN TRAER COCHECITOS DE BEBE A LA TIENDA.~

DIRECTIONS
From the south: 270N to Exit #13B, Middlebrook Road West. Left at first light onto Waring Station Road, school is one mile on right.

From the north: 270S to Exit #15B, Germantown Road/118S. Left on take Exit #15B Germantown Road/118 South for one mile before turning left on Middlebrook Road. After one mile, turn Right on Waring Station Road. School is one mile ahead on the right.

INFORMATION
For pictures and more information, go to the MCPOM website, call 301-419-8008 or send an e-mail to sale@mcpom.org or follow us on Facebook.

MCPOM is a not-for-profit organization. This activity is not sponsored by, associated with, or endorsed by Montgomery County Public Schools or Montgomery County Government.

Becca

Members
I don't know about this... aren't multiples contagious? Sounds risky! :p

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

JLW

CCA Members
Is this how you deal with multiples, sell one off?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App