• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

(2) Aquasun T5 HO 24" lights BRAND NEW

olzkool

Members
I have 2 brand new in the box Aquasun 24" T5 HO Light Fixtures for sale. I bought these for one of my tanks and they will not fit inside the stand (its a lower tank on a double stand) They have just been sitting here unused. They are $60 a piece plus on most websites, not including the bulbs. The bulbs were $12 a piece. Each light has (1) Actinic and (1) 10000k bulb. Asking $60 each. I will be at Aquamania this weekend and can bring them with me. $110 for both

olzkool

Members
I'm at Aquamania and have these with me. They are brand new and at $110 for the pair including bulbs they are $75 off of what they sell for in online and if you buy them at petco the lights are $66 and the bulbs are $30 for each light.

olzkool

Members
Bump

Will trade for breeding tanks and equipment, i.e. heaters, powerheads, stands, etc. I am also looking for an fx5 and a slim 4' aqueon style T5 fixture. Could be interested in Breeding groups of fish as well.

olzkool

Members
No thanks on the stand

REDUCED TO $50/light INCLUDING BULBS!

2ztk55j.jpg

olzkool

Members
I have to check my schedule for that weekend. I can bring them if I do. If not I can meet you somewhere. Pm me if you want them
Thanks
Chris