• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Malawi for Sale Feb Meeting

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Have for following for Malawi cichlids at salable size. I can bring to them to the Feb meeting next weekend.

-F1 Pseudotropheus sp. Acei - White tail (1.5"-2") - $7.00
-Nimbochromis venustus (1.5") - $6.00
-Aulonocara baenschi/benga peacocks (1.5") - $6.00
-Aulonocara rubescens/"Ruby Red" peacocks (1.5"-2") - $6.00
-Aulonocara caroli/"Swallowtail" peacocks (1.5") - $6.00
-Copadichromis mloto "Fluorescent/Kawanga No-spot" Undu (1") - $5.00
-Otopharynx lithobates - Yellow blaze (1.5") - $6.00

Buy 5, get 1 free.

I am especially digging the whit tail acei. A less aggressive type of Psedutropheus that you honestly don't see all that often. Most in stores are the yellow tail variety. I'm really proud of them, but unfortunately, have lost the two wild caught females since these little guys were born, so this will be the last batch of them for some time and the last of the F1s.

The Copadichromis mloto "Fluorescent" are a spectacular looking fish that stays a smaller size for a hap - roughly peacock size. These are the first that I have available for sale. Breeding stock is mixed from Julie and F1s from Daves Rare Fish.

Alpha male Cop. mloto "Fluorescent":

232323232%7Ffp733%3B9%3Enu%3D34%3C7%3E846%3E257%3EWSNRCG%3D336%3B%3C36435348nu0mrj

These are also the last of my ruby reds as I have passed on the breeding group. They are a good size with spectacular color already. I have seen several of the females holding even at that small size.

I have one group of the benga peacocks available (1M/4-5F). The next batch will not be ready for a couple of months.

Coming soon:

F1 Protomelas johnstoni
Placidochromis phenochilus
Aluonocara maylandi - Sulfur headed peacocks

Thanks for looking.

chris_todd

Members
Tony, got any pics of the O. lithobates? And how many do you have?

And you know I want some of those maylandi, right? :)

Last edited:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I'll check on how many of the larger ones I have - probably about 6 or so. Not sexable yet. I haven't taken any pics of the father lately. I'll get some this weekend.