• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

COA shipping split

blkmjk

Members
I will making an order from Dan this week or next? Anyone want anything from him and to split shipping?

Drew

NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Dan only sells new world stuff. I made an order from him a few weeks ago, otherwise I'd be interested.

Plus, there's sure to be cool stuff for sale at Aquamania and I want to keep some tank space open.

blkmjk

Members
I have at least 1 person in with me. Anyone else that wants to jump in you have until Tuesday to decide so no rush. His prices are always great and cheaper shipping just makes it that much sweeter!

Rich are we still on for Saturday?

Drew

Sent from my MZ617 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rich_one

Members
I have at least 1 person in with me. Anyone else that wants to jump in you have until Tuesday to decide so no rush. His prices are always great and cheaper shipping just makes it that much sweeter!

Rich are we still on for Saturday?

Drew

Sent from my MZ617 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Yep! I will call or text you this evening to work out time frame!

-Rich

blkmjk

Members
Cool let me know if you speak with him and want to get in on this.

Drew

blkmjk

Members
I will be placing my order today. Shipping will be tomorrow. From Florida to Dulles. Any body who would like to get some fish shipped with mine and split the cost speak up now or forever hold your peace!

Drew

In the event you want to jump in last minute(249) 372-0601. Call or text me.

rich_one

Members
Scott,

If you are too late for Drew's order, I plan on making an order in a couple weeks. If I do, fish will be here in time for Aquamania. I'll let you know, you let me know.

-Rich