• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Another January Pre Order List, I must be CRAYYYYZAY

JLW

CCA Members
Hey folks,

I just put together a SECOND PRE ORDER LIST for this month. Obviously, delivery to the PVAS meeting in 14 hours isn't going to happen, unless you all order enough to warrant me purchasing a DeLorean and 1.21 jigawatts worth of certain metals that I won't spell out for fear of certain acronym using agencies.

The pre order runs through the 6th, and fish will be at either the CCA meeting or by arrangement. If you're heading up to the ACLC meeting to check out their new digs, I'll be there, too! :)

http://batfishaquatics.com/preorder.php

npbarca

Members
Will,

Quick search of those killies (they look awesome) says that they get big (5-6in.), need a large tank (50+ gl) and work well with other tangs as long as they are in a group and have a large tank to school in.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Will,

Quick search of those killies (they look awesome) says that they get big (5-6in.), need a large tank (50+ gl) and work well with other tangs as long as they are in a group and have a large tank to school in.

They would need to be almost full grow to not become lunch in my 55s maybe I can grow them out in a community tank.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

JLW

CCA Members
They usually come in at about 1.5"... but they're very, very cool. They're the natural dither fish for Tangs! :)

JLW

CCA Members
Huh. The Pre Order statement on the Corydoras vanished.
Any of the CCs that are $5 or less have a minimum of six.