• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WHAT FISH ARE YOU LOOKING FOR

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I KNOW A LOT OF US ARE LOOKING FOR THAT PARTICULAR FISH THAT WE JUST HAVEN'T FOUND OR HAVEN'T FOUND THE RIGHT PRICE. SO I FIGURED POST YOUR WISH FISH HERE AND MAYBE SOMEONE HAS IT, HAS SEEN IT, KNOWS SOMEONE WHO HAS IT OR. JUST ABLE TO POINT SOMEONE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. SO WHAT IS CCA LOOKING FOR?

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I am looking for Lacatara Dorsiger, Badis Badis, Male Ugandan Rock Krib, another female Apisto Agasizzi to give my male a harem.

well my current list is pretty long but heres a short version

auto. compres. shell
similis
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, CG Omega, Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Maylandia livingstonii
and some bolivian rams

yeah i know the last isnt like the others lol
[/FONT]

oh and i forgot i also would need Zaireichthys rotundiceps togo with the [FONT=Trebuchet MS, CG Omega, Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Maylandia livingstonii to truely see thier symbiotic relationship in action
[/FONT]

Duane911

Members
I'm looking for more female/male Pundamilia nyererei. My fry are so small I can't tell what's what. Plus my Dom male had a major territory battle with a yellow tale and is moping around. Doesn't seem like he's up to mating. I do have 3 fry though.

Cartel

Members
Looking for a male of each

Fossorochromis Rostratus
Buccochromis (any of the variety)
Champsochromis Caeruleus

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I also need a male and two female ruby green hap's. I will have some ruby green haps to trade. My juvies are finally deciding to color up.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I'll play!

I'm looking for 1M-3F of either aulonocara blue orchid or a. hueseri (midnight peacock).

Good Luck with that Holly! They are a very rare Cichlid and hard to find, but man are they Awesome. I am fortunate to have a breeding group that fell on my lap a year ago, but don't ask me for any fry right now because I'm holding on to them. ;)

Ya know what I haven't seen in over 4 years is a;
Pseudotropheus Zebra albino Mbenji

And a Copadichromis verduyni
And an Aulonocara Chitande type north Nkhata bay.

RM

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Rich - I have a group of 5 C. verdunyi growing out right now. Still pretty small though. :)

Looking for an adult (or close to adult) trio of Placidochromis phenochilus - Tanzania.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I'd like some Chaetobranchopsis australis... and some Gymnogeophagus from Cureim or other places in Northern Uruguay...

Anyone have a male Cuban cichlid (N. tetracanthus)?

Matt

BevN

Members
Hey Prince...I think I have an aggie female. Double or super red...I don't remember. She is yours if you want her. I won't make the next meeting but I'm sure the guys will. I have a group of those crazy plant folks decending on me that weekend.

My want list is Uaru Fernandezpeyzi. I know Jeff Rapps has them but at $150 a pop! I would like a group of 6. The other thing I'm looking for is a highly spotted pair of red spotted greens. We have the royals spanwing so would like to try the red spotted and see how that works for us.