• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

College Apartments/Residence Halls that allow Fish Tanks

LMAO!

Nah. I'm skinny and Asian but can take care of my liquor. :cool:

I'm Asian too, and can handle alcohol. But there is something in Tequila that just rubs my stomach raw. Even if I have a marguarita, I get a really bad upset stomach. There' something in Tequila that my stomach just can't handle.

Arlene

TOMMYN3D

Members
Just tell your roommate if he doesn't tell about your fish tank, you wont tell about his marij**n* :rolleyes:

just kidding.

People on CL advertise "large fish tank" for sale and when we see the picture it's a 29 gallon or 55. So take the 33 long and if you get stopped tell them it's a ten.

Thanks for the feedback. Even though the 125 is a 5 foot, i realize that would be pushing it big time. But i think the 33 could be a great decoration piece and conversation starter. As for the water changes, I would move into an apartment with a private bathroom, i just need to find the right sink adapter for my water changer. The box disguise sounds like a great idea too and i would get my roommate's permission before i made this decision. My one concern would be, as dogofwar mentioned, if someone poured beer or anything else that could intoxicate my fish. Another one, although pretty unlikely, would be if the tank shattered somehow by brute force and the glass ended up slicing me or someone else in the process, creating a bloody mess and possibly a fatality. But otherwise i think it would be sweet.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Objection

Tequilla isn't liquor...it's....POISON. :eek:

Same with Ouzo (greek stuff) and Aguadiende (Colombian stuff).

Matt

This from the guy that smuggles/drinks Grappa?! Paint remover pales in comparison.

I rest my case.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Yes - completely unlikely that a glass box would somehow get broken in a college dorm room... 19 year olds are usually careful and respectful of delicate things. And sober.

Matt

Another one, although pretty unlikely, would be if the tank shattered somehow...

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
...although pretty unlikely, would be if the tank shattered somehow by brute force and the glass ended up slicing me or someone else in the process, creating a bloody mess and possibly a fatality. But otherwise i think it would be sweet.

With that line young man, you just elevated this thread from fun to awesome. :sign0191: