• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WHAT FISH ARE YOU LOOKING FOR

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
"i never heard of leopoldi nor seen anything about those but they look interesting

so i probably would settle for scalare :D[/QUOTE]

I picked up four leopoldi about a year ago from HOT. That was the first I ever saw them. They faired well but I found they were outcompeted for food by the domestic strain silver angel.

I'd really love to get some demasoni. I know they are available to order from various websites, but they $9-$10 cost per fish is a little step, especially considering everything I've read indicated 15-20 juveniles are needed to establish a stable community.

I'd also really like to find some laetacara dorsigera

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'd really love to get some demasoni. I know they are available to order from various websites, but they $9-$10 cost per fish is a little step, especially considering everything I've read indicated 15-20 juveniles are needed to establish a stable community.

I'd also really like to find some laetacara dorsigera

I'm pretty sure there are a few CCA members who are breeding them. Put up a Wanted to Buy thread in the marketplace.

ezrk

Members

PM WendyFish (and cc me just to be sure, she generally handles rehoming for us) and we can probably hook you up. We have that many that are just about the right size for a new home.

verbal

CCA Members
Looking for a couple of adult fancy BN pleco varieties. I would like a lf albino female. Also I would like some nice red marble longfinned BN plecos.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I'm looking for the following cryptoheros: nanoluteus, myrnae and sajica.

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Looking for female Apistogramma sp. "Blutkehl" to replace the one "sunbaking" on the floor. With any luck, it will be here next Thursday.