• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What would you do if you had two 150 gal tubs?

FishEggs

I think i would sink one all the way into the ground and the second one would go right behind it about half way into the ground tilted slightly forward so it would spill out into the first one. Use the dug out dirt to hill up around the tub, add large rocks around it and a pump/filter to make it look like a spring.

chriscoli

Administrator
I think i would sink one all the way into the ground and the second one would go right behind it about half way into the ground tilted slightly forward so it would spill out into the first one. Use the dug out dirt to hill up around the tub, add large rocks around it and a pump/filter to make it look like a spring.

That would be really awesome!

JLW

CCA Members
As beautiful as your backyard is, I don't think you should put the tubs out there. They're going to mess with the feng shui.

That said, I have no feng shui in my yard.

FishEggs

You just have to make sure they face south to not mess up the feng shui, right? or something like that.