• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Jehmco DAPMH-15 8-15 outlet 15-lpm diaphragm air pump

MarkK

CCA Members
For sale, Jehmco DAPMH-15 8-15 outlet 15-lpm diaphragm air pump.

Cost $84 new. I'll sell for $35. It is heavy, I would prefer to bring it to the next meeting, but if you want it shipped I can find out the cost and let you know.

Here's the label.
label.jpg

Here's a birds-eye view.
Image5.jpg

Here is the link to the jehmco site for their info:

http://www.jehmco.com/html/diaphragm_air_pumps.html#DAPMH8-15.

I got this pump with a bunch of other used stuff I got from a serious hobbyist who was moving away for a new job.

According to Jehmco:

More powerful than conventional Aquarium Air Pumps. Plenty of pressure for even the deepest tanks. Use this pump when even the smallest of our Linear Piston Pumps is too powerful, or when you want a dedicated air source for an isolated large tank or small group of tanks
Auxiliary manifolds available (from jehmco) or make your own with PVC pipe and Air valves.
For running double or triple supersized Airstones use “T” connectors for simplified installation.
Use heavier sized tubing 3/16”ID, 1/4”ID or 3/8” ID, for better flow characteristics.

label.jpg

Image5.jpg

MarkK

CCA Members
sold to dogofwar

Sold to dogofwar.

For sale, Jehmco DAPMH-15 8-15 outlet 15-lpm diaphragm air pump.

Cost $84 new. I'll sell for $35. It is heavy, I would prefer to bring it to the next meeting, but if you want it shipped I can find out the cost and let you know.

Here's the label.
View attachment 1157

Here's a birds-eye view.
View attachment 1158

Here is the link to the jehmco site for their info:

http://www.jehmco.com/html/diaphragm_air_pumps.html#DAPMH8-15.

I got this pump with a bunch of other used stuff I got from a serious hobbyist who was moving away for a new job.

According to Jehmco:

More powerful than conventional Aquarium Air Pumps. Plenty of pressure for even the deepest tanks. Use this pump when even the smallest of our Linear Piston Pumps is too powerful, or when you want a dedicated air source for an isolated large tank or small group of tanks
Auxiliary manifolds available (from jehmco) or make your own with PVC pipe and Air valves.
For running double or triple supersized Airstones use T connectors for simplified installation.
Use heavier sized tubing 3/16ID, 1/4ID or 3/8 ID, for better flow characteristics.