• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

hello to all

Digital

Members
Hi folks, I was a cichlid fanatic several years ago and had to give it up because of nonstop travel with work. I'm glad to say that I'm back into the hobby and just setup a 75g tank.

I'm debating how to stock the tank, as right now I only have 3 yellow labs from a LFS.

Does this community ever have local swaps or small fish sales? I really would love to buy another set of fish from some locals instead of a LFS.

-Digi

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Welcome to the forum. The club does have regular meetings, with a mini-auction at every one. Unfortunately, we don't meet in July or August because so many folks are traveling for vacation and so forth. The next meeting will be in September.

But there are plenty of folks in the club who are breeding some really nice fish. You will certainly find something to stock you tank!

dogofwar

CCA Members
What Jon said - become a member of the club and you will never have enough for all of the fish that will be available to you :)

Matt