• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

dan123

Members
Hi all im Daniel a african rift lake cichlid enthusiast hoping to gain more experience and share some stories with all on this forum :D

Beeman

Members
Hi Dan. Welcome to the forum. Many knowledgeable folks here. But beware, surfing this forum can become an addiction!:D

marge618

CCA member
Hi all im Daniel a african rift lake cichlid enthusiast hoping to gain more experience and share some stories with all on this forum :D
All the way from Australia. Proof that CCA has a world-wide rep!!!
Welcome to the forum:)

Jefft

Members
Welcome Dan... We need all the African Rift folks we can get around here.. The Central and South American enthusiasts have run amuck in here. Good to have you. I have a few friends down there in Australia one is BRisbane and one in Perth. If Youtube is any idication the African Cichlid hobby enthusiasm is alive and well down there, lots of great videos from the Aussies. You have to keep me up to date on the latest footy scores. ESPN3 no longer carries the games and I am seriously missing watching.